About the B&B
The Pangnirtung Fjordview Bed & Breakfast has been designed to be a “Home Away from Home” for visitors of Pangnirtung, Nunavut, allowing them to use their time in the community efficiently in a relaxed manner. The newly renovated building is located centrally in the community and has a spectacular view of Pangnirtung Fjord.
About BeConnected Business & Hospitality Support Services
The Pangnirtung Fjordview Bed and Breakfast is one of the services offered by BeConnected Business and Hospitality Support Services. The logo and name reflect the mission of the company: to connect visitors to the people and services in Pangnirtung.
Markus Wilcke, BSc, BA (Native St.), Dipl. OPN, the host of the B&B, has been a nurse in the North for over 30 years and he resided for 17 years in Pangnirtung. He has a thorough understanding of the life and organizations in Nunavut, and will be honoured to share his knowledge with his guests.
The B&B has three rooms, two rooms with a single bed and one room with a double bed.
Both rooms feature the following amenities:
- Comfortable beds
- Cable Television and a hi-fi audio system connectable to your personal device
- A writing desk/computer workstation, a desktop computer with Microsoft Office, Adobe Reader and I-tunes, connected to a colour laser printer and scanner
- A breakfast will be prepared by your host.
- The kitchen, is equipped with most common appliances. Guests are invited to prepare their own lunches and dinners.
- The bathroom has a shower and tub with organic shampoo, rinse and shower gel. A paper towel dispenser and liquid soap ensure hygienic conditions in the facility.
- The laundry facility is available to the guests.
$200 CAD + GST/night/room (single or double occupancy)
Guests hiring a local outfitter, purchasing art produced by local artists or those who make a contribution to the Inuit Ilagiit Youth Centre & Soup Kitchen get a 10% discount
For a negotiated fee, the following services are provided:
- Arrangements for interpreter, meeting space, catering, community tours and other support services
- Rental of presentation equipment
- Office printing and arrangements for professional photo printing
Payments can be made by Interac, major credit cards or cash.
Markus Wilcke BeConnected Business and Hospitality Support Services P.O. Box 474, Pangnirtung, NU, X0A 0R0 Phone: 867-473- 8039 Cell: 867-473- 1644 E-mail: email@example.com Website: www.beconnectedservices.ca
Please make enquiries about our services, reservations and airline discounts by contacting Markus by phone, text message or e-mail.